Terms and Conditions until 25.05.2020
These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter Terms) regulate the ordering of services through the website gratitudeservices.com, belonging to Gratitude Services OÜ, registration code 14824443, address Telliskivi 60/1, 10412 Tallinn, Estonia, phone contact +372 527 4846 (hereinafter Gratitude Services).
The Gratitude Services online environment serves as a convenient tool for ordering maintenance of graves and delivering memorial candles to cemeteriesin the locations of providing the service. Orders may be submitted around the clock through gratitudeservices.com website.
Gratitude Services reserves the right to unilaterally change its terms of service and pricing, reflecting it on the website gratitudeservices.com.
Gratitude Services OÜ is the responsible processor for personal data and shall forward the personal data necessary for making payments to the Authorized Processor Maksekeskus AS.
PRICE AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
The prices quoted are final, presented in euros and include VAT.
PLACEMENT OF ORDER
- Search for the buried person whose grave you want to order services. We search for buried persons via public databases. If you do not find the person you are looking for, your desired tomb will be out of our service area at this time and we will not be able to provide the candle delivery service on a campaign basis. Nevertheless, we may provide grave maintenance. The list of services offered opens after the conclusion of the search of the buried person.
- Select the services and add them to the shopping cart. You can order services for specific date no less than 10 days ahead.
- Upon request, agree to receive future offers from Gratitude Services OÜ.
- Select the appropriate payment method - we accept payments via bank links (SEB, LHV, Krediidipank, Luminor, Swedbank), Pocopay, VISA and Mastercard.
- Then press the "Pay" button, which will take you to the Payment Center website where you can see the amount of your order in euros and perform the payment.
- After performing the payment, be sure to press the "Back to Merchant" button! If you return to the Gratitude Services website after pressing the button, your order has been successfully submitted.
- You will receive confirmation letter on your e-mail. If you haven't received confirmation, please send us e-mail email@example.com.
COMPLETION OF ORDERS
The contract for the provision of the service shall take effect from the moment when the total amount of the order has been received into the bank account of Gratitude Services OÜ. Upon entry into force of the contract, Gratitude Services shall undertake to complete the order in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set forth in the ordering terms.
Delivery of Candles
- The burning of candles is weather dependent and Gratitude Services cannot be held responsible for the fact that the ordered candle will burn for the time indicated on the package. Gratitude Services ensures that when the candle is placed on the grave, it burns. We will place the candle(s) at the most appropriate place (possibly near the tombstone) found in the relevant search to ensure the longest burning time of the candle.
- Delivering candles will be started no earlier than 2 calendar days before the date specified by the customer and executed no later than the date selected by the customer.
- If a candle is also ordered with a spruce wreath, we will place it in a suitable place in front of the tombstone.
- Gratitude Services does not provide grave cleaning services in the course of the candle delivery service, but removes the previously burned disposable candles where appropriate.
- Within 2 business days of the delivery of the candles, Gratitude Services will send a photo of the grave with the lit candle to the e-mail address on the order. The service will be deemed to have been rendered and the order fulfilled, even if Gratitude Services has not been able to send the respective photos to the orderer within 2 business days.
- The maintenance service includes easier removal of leaves, thorns, branches, withered plants, etc. from the grave site on and around the grave site, cutting the lawn, removing trash (including old candles) and watering existing flowers and plants according to the service and period (1x, 2x or seasonal care - 6x) ordered by the customer.
- The one-off maintenance service will be started no earlier than 1 week before the date specified by the customer and executed no later than the date selected by the customer.
- Dual maintenance service is provided during the spring (1 service between April-May) and the autumn (1 service between September-October).
- Seasonal grave maintenance service includes 6 one-off maintenance services from April to October. The first maintenance is carried out between April and May.
- After maintenance, Gratitude Services will send a photo of the grave within 2 business days before and after maintenance works into the e-mail address specified in the order. The Service will be deemed to have been rendered and the order fulfilled, even if Gratitude Services has not been able to send the respective photos to the orderer within 2 working days.
- Gratitude Services reserves the right, in circumstances beyond our control, to refuse to fulfil an order (e.g. no service location i.e. no grave is found, difficulties in accessing the grave) by refunding c the full amount paid. In the event that an order is refused due to a reason attributable to the orderer (e.g., the subscriber has provided the wrong location), the order amount, minus any costs incurred for preparing the order (including transportation and labour costs), will be refunded to the customer.
- The orderer shall have the right to withdraw from the candle order at any time after placing the order, by sending an application to Gratitude Services OÜ into the e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 calendar days before the start of the service. The customer will be refunded the full amount paid. If the orderer does not submit the application within the specified time but the order is not performed, 50% of the order amount will be returned to the orderer. Once the order has been completed, the orderer is not entitled to a refund of the amount paid for the order.
- The orderer has the right to withdraw from the grave maintenance order at any time after placing the order, by sending a relevant application to Gratitude Services OÜ into the e-mail address at email@example.com. The orderer will be refunded the amount, minus the cost incurred to provide the service as of that date. If no maintenance has been performed as of the time of cancellation, Gratitude Services OÜ will refund the full amount prepaid.
- In the event of cancellation of seasonal or multiple grave maintenance service, after partial provision of the said service, reimbursements shall be proportional to the cost of the services not provided. For example, if a €90 seasonal service is cancelled after the first maintenance, €75 (90/6 * 5) will be refunded to the purchaser. The service will be deemed to have been provided and the order fulfilled, even if Gratitude Services will have not been able to send the respective photos to the orderer within 2 business days.
SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
Issues not regulated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws and regulations in force in the Republic of Estonia. Disagreements and disputes shall be resolved by negotiation. In the event in which the disputes arising from the contract cannot be resolved by negotiation, the parties have the right to appeal to the Consumer Protection Board and the court.
LOCATION OF SERVICE PROVISION
We provide grave maintenance services for all Estonian cemeteries and candle delivery service for the following cemeteries:
|Aegviidu new cemetery||Harjumaa, Aegviidu|
|Aegviidu old Cemetery||Harjumaa, Aegviidu|
|Elva cemetery||Tartumaa, Elva|
|Haapsalu Forest Cemetery||Läänemaa, Haapsalu|
|Haapsalu Old Cemetery||Läänemaa, Haapsalu|
|Jüri cemetery||Harjumaa, Jüri|
|Cemetery of Jüri Church||Harjumaa, Jüri|
|Koeru New Cemetery|
|Kõpu (Viljandi)||Viljandimaa, Kõpu|
|Kose cemetery||Järvamaa, Kose|
|Kunda new cemetery|
|Kunda old cemetery|
|Maardu cemetery||Harjumaa, Maardu|
|Märjamaa churchyard||Raplamaa, Märjamaa|
|Märjamaa orthodox cemetery||Raplamaa, Märjamaa|
|Märjamaa Viilumäe||Raplamaa, Märjamaa|
|Niitsiku Forest Cemetery|
|Nissi cemetery||Harjumaa, Saue|
|Nõo cemetery||Tartumaa, Nõo|
|Otepää new cemetery|
|Paide Reopalu||Järvamaa, Paide|
|Paide Sillaotsa||Järvamaa, Paide|
|Paikuse cemetery||Pärnumaa, Paikuse|
|Paldiski Cemetery||Läänemaa, Paldiski|
|Paldiski Linnacemetery||Läänemaa, Paldiski|
|Pärnu Alevi cemetery||Pärnumaa, Pärnu|
|Pärnu Forest Cemetery||Pärnumaa, Pärnu|
|Pihlaka Street Cemetery|
|Põlva City Cemetery||Põlvamaa, Põlva|
|Raasiku new cemetery|
|Rapla cemetery||Raplamaa, Rapla|
|Tallinn Rahumäe cemetery||Tallinn|
|Tallinn Hiiu-Rahu cemetery|
|Tallinn Liiva cemetery||Tallinn|
|Tallinn Forest Cemetery||Tallinn|
|Tallinn Pärnamäe cemetery||Tallinn|
|Tallinn Pirita cemetery||Tallinn|
|Tallinn Siselinna Cemetery||Tallinn|
|Tartu Pauluse||Tartumaa, Tartu|
|Tartu Puiestee||Tartumaa, Tartu|
|Tartu Raadi||Tartumaa, Tartu|
|Tartu Rahumäe||Tartumaa, Tartu|
|Tartu Tuigo||Tartumaa, Tartu|
|Tartu Vanausuliste cemetery||Tartumaa, Tartu|
|Tori cemetery||Pärnumaa, Tori|
|Väike-Maarja new cemetery|
|Väike-Maarja old cemetery|
|Vana-Pärnu cemetery||Pärnumaa, Pärnu|
|Viljandi Forest Cemetery||Viljandimaa, Viljandi|
|Viljandi St. Paul’s cemetery||Viljandimaa, Viljandi|
|Viljandi Toome cemetery||Viljandimaa, Viljandi|
|Viljandi old cemetery||Viljandimaa, Viljandi|
|Võru cemetery||Võrumaa, Võru|